Imagine how you feel when you do not sleep well, no energy, sometimes angry, it’s hard to concentrate and so what. And as you know also noticeable in your appearance, dark circles are the most obvious symptom, but also the skin becomes dull, loses its natural shine, eyes may become red and overall appearance is different.
The key to a good night’s sleep is to have good habits. Consider some tips:
- Stay active. Exercise regularly, take walks or any activity that keeps you moving. Avoid exercising at least three hours before bedtime.
- Establish a pleasant routine before bedtime.
- If you can not sleep after half an hour in bed, get up and try to do something else (preferably relaxing) until you feel sleepy.
- Warm baths help relax before bedtime. The scents of lavender will help you relax even more.
- The warm milk also induces sleep because it contains natural substances tranquilizers. Chamomile tea or valerian also help you calm down.
- The bed should be sleeping not primarily for watching TV or other activities.