Meeting a specific allergen for the first time, our body tries to resist. This reaction to allergens sometimes leads to the same wide distribution as eyes and rhinitis symptoms and makes us sneeze.
At present there are a considerable number of drugs that represent a valuable solution in the fight against allergies. Spread more types of allergies are:
- Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Chronic Urticaria
Seasonal allergic rhinitis is characterized by inflammation of nasal passages, usually associated with watery nasal discharge and itchy nose and eyes. It can be expressed by 2 types: seasonal allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever and perennial allergic rhinitis, which can be considered chronic.Perennial allergic rhinitis, is caused by an allergic reaction to airborne chemicals agency that:
- Home and dust mites
- Mold grows on plants, carpet.
- Zyrtec drugs are also used to treat chronic urticaria. It is a condition characterized by itchy rash that persists for a long period of time. As a rule, in chronic urticaria itchy rash lasts more than six weeks. Approximately 1 in 1000 people may develop chronic urticaria in their lifetime.
Chronic urticaria is diagnosed by a row of symptoms, such as:
-Skin rash and itching
- Vasculitic urticaria may occur in some cases. Generally, patients experience painful dark red weals.
It is important to note that the symptoms and the severity of the rash and itching can vary from person to person. Symptoms may be worse in nature due to daily stress, anxiety, heat and cold and other factors. If untreated allergies can lead to depression, and other problems in daily life.